As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Spice up your salad with chilies and curry leaves and prepare this Easy Seasoned Yogurt Salad.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ¼ tsp salt.
- 1 tsp vegetable oil.
- ¼ tsp mustard seeds
- A couple of dry chilies
- A couple of curry leaves.
- Whisk together the yogurt and the salt together until well combined and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- Once the mustard seeds start to pop add the dry chilies and curry leaves.
- Keep stirring until the dry chilies turn a darker color.
- Remove from the heat and pour over the yogurt.
- DO NOT STIR OR MIX
- Let the oil mixture stay on top of the yogurt it is very pleasing to look at.
Prepared, tried, and tested Bobby Swanson
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
3 thoughts on “Easy Seasoned Yogurt Salad”
Reblogged this on All About Writing and more.
Thank you so much for reblogging. 🌹
You are welcome!