Melt in the Mouth rich, buttery Eat Sum More Choc Chip Shortbread!
- 250g butter
- 1 cup castor sugar
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar well.
- Add the oil, vanilla, and cornflour and beat well.
- Add enough flour to make a firm dough.
- Add choc chips, mix well Roll into a round disc and refrigerate for 30 minutes, remove from fridge and roll out into 5mm thickness & cut into squares.
- Place onto a baking tray.
- Bake at 160C for 25 minutes.
Recipe credit for plain Eat Sum More Jameela Sayed
Prepared, tried, and tested by Melenie
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!