Melt in the Mouth rich, buttery Eat Sum More Choc Chip Shortbread!
- 250g butter
- 1 cup castor sugar
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar well.
- Add the oil, vanilla, and cornflour and beat well.
- Add enough flour to make a firm dough.
- Add choc chips, mix well Roll into a round disc and refrigerate for 30 minutes, remove from fridge and roll out into 5mm thickness & cut into squares.
- Place onto a baking tray.
- Bake at 160C for 25 minutes.
Recipe credit for plain Eat Sum More Jameela Sayed
Prepared, tried, and tested by Melenie
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.