As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Eggless Chocolate Coconut Biscuits are no fail and super delicious and a must-try and add to your cookie tins.
- 250g margarine.
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder.
- 1 cup castor sugar.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Cream sugar and margarine together, till soft and fluffy.
- Add the cocoa, flour, and coconut.
- Mix till well blended.
- Break off small pieces and roll them into a ball.
- Place on a baking tray covered with parchment paper and press down gently with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes, or until the bottoms are slightly brown.
Prepared and tested by Bobby
Some more Recipes you should check out
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.