These Eggless Chocolate Coconut Biscuits are no fail and super delicious and a must-try and add to your cookie tins.
- 250g margarine.
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder.
- 1 cup castor sugar.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Cream sugar and margarine together, till soft and fluffy.
- Add the cocoa, flour, and coconut.
- Mix till well blended.
- Break off small pieces and roll them into a ball.
- Place on a baking tray covered with parchment paper and press down gently with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes, or until the bottoms are slightly brown.
Prepared and tested by Bobby
Some more Recipes you should check out
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!