These Eggless Chocolate Crepes are absolutely to die for and a must-make and are the perfect breakfast!
- 250 ml all purpose flour
- 125 ml castor sugar
- 62.5 ml cooking oil
- 285 ml milk
- 2.5 ml baking powder
- 12.5 ml cocoa powder
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Pour some batter into the pan and swivel around so that the batter is evenly spread along the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until bubbly, flip and cook the other side
Ingredients Chocolate Cream Cheese filling
- 100g cream cheese,
- 100g margarine,
- 12.5 ml cocoa powder,
- 37.5 ml hot water and
- 5 ml vanilla essence.
- Mix all the ingredients until well blended.
Prepared by Bobby
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.