Put on your apron, and prepare this Eggless Veggies Quiche for your next meal
- 500g paneer, cubed.
- 1 home-made pie crust
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- 2 handfuls of broccoli, roughly chopped.
- 200g mushrooms, chopped.
- 500g cheddar cheese, cubed.
- 3 tbsp. water.
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Salt and pepper to season.
- A handful of fresh basil, chopped.
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper.
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped.
- Grated parmesan cheese to sprinkle over the top.
Roll out the pie crust and place it in the pie dish.
Heat some oil in a pot.
Add the onions, broccoli, mushrooms, garlic, and sauté till the onions are transparent.
Blitz until it looks crumbly like scrambled eggs.
Remove the pot from the oven and pour the cheese mixture into the mushroom mixture.
Sprinkle the cayenne pepper in and season well.
Add the chopped spinach and mix well.
Pour into the pie crust and using a knife evenly spread the mixture to fill your pastry.
Sprinkle grated parmesan over the top.
Pop into a preheated oven and bake at 180C till the top is golden brown, roughly 35 – 40 minutes.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Bobby Swanson