A Real Treat – Fabulous Chicken Noodle Bowl
This dish is light and bright, full of flavor that will tickle your taste buds.
It serves four.
- 3 small Bok Choy, a Chinese vegetable.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 4 tablespoons soya sauce.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- 3 green onions.
- 2 carrots.
- 1,8 liters of chicken stock, usually in 2 store-bought cartons or if you have your own chicken stock.
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- 2 flattened-out chicken breasts without the skin.
- 4 handfuls of vermicelli noodles. That usually is one store-bought package.
- Cut the three small Bok choy in half.
- Place them in a frying pan on medium heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Cook for three minutes, turn a few times to make sure they cook evenly.
- Then add two tablespoons of Soy sauce cook for another two minutes or so till leaves turn bright green.
- Then add a tablespoon of water.
- Set aside.
- Cut up the three green onions. Shave the two carrots, using a potato peeler.
Take the 1,8 liters of chicken broth and pour it into a large pot.
Bring to a boil. Then lower temperature to a simmer.
Add 2 tablespoons of fish sauce and two tablespoons of Soy sauce, or to your taste.
Then add the two flattened out, regular-sized chicken breasts.
Let simmer for eight minutes.
Take out the chicken and cut up into small bite-sized pieces.
Then add four handfuls off vermicelli noodles (usually that is one package) to the broth.
Leave in the hot broth for six minutes.
Take four large bowls. Add the noodles, Bok Choy, and the chicken, pour the broth over the mixture, almost to the top of the bowls.
Top off with shaved carrots and green onions.
Bon Appétit, Easy and delicious, and for sure the most Fabulous Chicken Noodle Bowl ever
Prepared, tried, and tested by George Froehlich
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
In search of other Noodle dishes?