Fast Easy Pizza, which I had with a slice of banting bread and coffee and I couldn’t finish the pizza.
Fast Easy Pizza
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Pinch salt
- 3 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- Tomato sauce
- In a bowl using an immersion blender mix eggs, parmesan, and spices.
- Heat oil until hot then spoon mixture into the pan.
- Spread out into a circle.
- When edges start to brown flip and cook the other side for 30-60 seconds.
- I didn’t flip – I just covered it with a lid as soon as the bottom was cooked and the top was set.
- Turn on the grill.
- Add tomato sauce and mozzarella and grill till cheese is bubbling.
Prepared, tried, and tested Melanie Kramar
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.