As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Flop Proof Chocolate Cake!
Just look at this awesome Chocolate Cake I’m telling you this cake is fantastic!
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 eggs – separated
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp Nescafe coffee
- 1/4 cup oil
- ½ cup boiling water
- Beat egg whites till stiff, gradually add sugar, beat well.
- Add egg yolks 1 at a time, add vanilla.
- Sift flour & baking powder 3 times and add to egg mixture, beating on very low or using a spatula.
- Mix together oil, cocoa, coffee & boiling water.
- Add to batter, using a spatula to mix well. Spray and cook ring pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 min on 180 in a well-greased pan. Until done.
- Remove from oven, keep in the cake tin for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Melt 2×100 Dairy Milk Cadbury chocolate on medium heat ± 2 min add, stir in small tin Nestle Dessert cream.
Garnish with a flake chocolate 🎂🎂🎂
Prepared, tried and tested by Feriel Sonday
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Chocolate Cake for each occasion!
2 thoughts on “Flop Proof Chocolate Cake”
Reblogged this on Die Erste Eslarner Zeitung – Aus und über Eslarn, sowie die bayerisch-tschechische Region!.
You’re awesome my friend. Thanks