Tuna Fish Cakes – Quick, Easy and Delicious
- 2 tins tuna (drained)
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 egg
- pure black pepper and salt to taste
- chopped Dhanya
- Boil the potatoes, and once soft you need to mash it and let it cool off.
- Add chopped red onion, eggs, salt and pepper, chopped dhania and the drained tuna.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Make patties and fry in shallow oil until golden brown.
- Serve with homemade tomato sauce and rice.
Thyme savory rice
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 cup mix veggies
- Add salt to taste to the rice and cook together with the veggies.
- Drain and set aside.
- Braise chopped onion in oil.
- Add chopped green peppers as well as 1 teaspoon fresh thyme herb.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix with rice and simmer on slow heat until warm enough.
- This rice nice to any seafood dish. Enjoy
Prepared, tried and tested Feriel Sonday
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups: