As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Experience the Yumminess of Flourless Gigantic Peanut Butter Cookies! Enjoy and please do share with others as well, as they will also love it.
Flourless Gigantic Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Resting Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 37 minutes
- Yield: 40 depending on size 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
Try making some delicious Flourless Gigantic Peanut Butter Cookies today! With a handful of basic ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have a batch of these mouth-watering treats in no time. Get creative and customize your cookies with your favorite add-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, or anything you wish, the world is your oyster!
- 1 cup smooth creamy peanut butter (I am sure cashew butter will be as good, which I intended to use, but had none available)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar in the raw (natural turbinado sugar)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon caramel extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut (preferably unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup pistachios (if you wish, you can chop them into smaller pieces, although I did not)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chocolate chip morsels
- 1/3 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/2 cup cubed chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the peanut butter, sugar, maple syrup, and caramel extract.
- Beat in the baking soda and salt.
- Mix in all other remaining ingredients to form a ball of dough.
- Place in fridge or freezer for ±10 minutes.
- Use a tablespoon and spoon out a heaped spoon at a time.
- Space on the baking sheets about 3+ inches apart.
- Slightly flatten the dough with the back of a wet spoon.
- Bake for ±10-12 minutes (depending on your oven), or until the cookies turn golden brown around the edges.
- Leave on the baking sheet to cool completely.
Baker note: Next time, either make smaller cookies or leave more space between the dough as they do spread a lot!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 15.2 g
- Sodium: 131.7 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.7 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 18.6 mg
Keywords: Flourless, Peanut Butter Cookies
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
11 thoughts on “Flourless Gigantic Peanut Butter Cookies”
Reblogged this on Die Erste Eslarner Zeitung – Aus und über Eslarn, sowie die bayerisch-tschechische Region!.
Thanks my dear friend.
Yummy! My husband will definitely scarf them up in one go!
Let me know funky cat. I had 2, yes not only 1 for breakfast with coffee and still yummy and chewy.
I might make them smaller, though, and do what I usually do with cookies – hide half of them until he is finished with the first half. 🙂
Now you also sneaky cat. Yes next time I will also make them smaller. I just winged it and had no idea that they will get that huge, but still yummy.
I am a caring but cunning cat, watching something that he neglects – his weight!
A keeper for sure! But no coconut! 😊
You can add whatever you wish, to make up for the coconut. I used whatever I had available thus substitute and enjoy it. Already packed some up for work for tomorrow.