Experience the Yumminess of Flourless Gigantic Peanut Butter Cookies! Enjoy and please do share with others as well, as they will also love it.
Flourless Gigantic Peanut Butter Cookies
Try making some delicious Flourless Gigantic Peanut Butter Cookies today! With a handful of basic ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have a batch of these mouth-watering treats in no time. Get creative and customize your cookies with your favorite add-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, or anything you wish, the world is your oyster!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Resting Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 37 minutes
- Yield: 40 depending on size 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
- 1 cup smooth creamy peanut butter (I am sure cashew butter will be as good, which I intended to use, but had none available)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar in the raw (natural turbinado sugar)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon caramel extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut (preferably unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup pistachios (if you wish, you can chop them into smaller pieces, although I did not)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chocolate chip morsels
- 1/3 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1/2 cup cubed chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the peanut butter, sugar, maple syrup, and caramel extract.
- Beat in the baking soda and salt.
- Mix in all other remaining ingredients to form a ball of dough.
- Place in fridge or freezer for ±10 minutes.
- Use a tablespoon and spoon out a heaped spoon at a time.
- Space on the baking sheets about 3+ inches apart.
- Slightly flatten the dough with the back of a wet spoon.
- Bake for ±10-12 minutes (depending on your oven), or until the cookies turn golden brown around the edges.
- Leave on the baking sheet to cool completely.
Baker note: Next time, either make smaller cookies or leave more space between the dough as they do spread a lot!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 15.2 g
- Sodium: 131.7 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.7 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 18.6 mg
Keywords: Flourless, Peanut Butter Cookies