Low carb, gluten-free, wheat, and grain-free Fried Keto English Muffins
Not only are these little beauties low carb but they are also gluten-free, wheat-free, and grain-free. You can keep them savory to use as buns or you can make them sweet by adding a dash of stevia or xylitol and serving them with cream like crumpets
- 1 egg
- 1 Tblspn coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- Crack of salt
- Ghee/butter for frying
- Whisk together coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Crack the egg into the bowl and whisk together.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Pour the batter in a frying pan with melted butter, on medium-high (I have a small pan the diameter of a big mug so fried it as one serving).
- Turn the bread after a couple of minutes and fry till brown and firm.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young