As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These GF Oatmeal Pomegranate Craisin Cookies are soft, chewy, and super easy to make.
- 1½ Cups Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free Almond Flour
- ½ Cup Arrowroot Starch
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Cup Pomegranate craisins
- ⅓ Cup Stevia
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- ½ Tsp Caramel essence
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, adding the applesauce last, and mixing until you have a thick batter.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place 1 ice-cream scoop of dough and evenly spaced out, ± 12 cookies
- Place in fridge while the oven heats up, for ±10 minutes.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Recipe credit: strengthandsunshine
- Tweaked, Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
4 thoughts on “Chewy GF Oatmeal Pomegranate Craisin Cookies”
Reblogged this on Die Erste Eslarner Zeitung – Aus und über Eslarn, sowie die bayerisch-tschechische Region!.
Thank you Oikos – just made them and its delicious
Thank you for the nice recipe. Yes i will make soon. 😉 Michael