- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C**
- Prepare a mini bundt pan (6) and 3 mini bread pans with Gluten-Free Vegan Cake Pan Release Mixture
- **I used a cast iron mini bundt pan. When baking in any cast iron pan, make sure to decrease the oven temperature by ±20°, depending on your own oven. I baked these at 380°F/ 190°C. **
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients and sugar in a second bowl.
- Add dry and wet ingredients together, blend well, and then add berries, but DO NOT over-mix.
- Scoop batter into prepared pans and bake at 400°F (200°C) (regular pans) or 380°F** (cast iron pans) until well browned, and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- **I baked these at 380°F for 15 minutes in a cast iron pan, then turned off the oven and left the pan in the cooling oven for an extra 5 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool down properly, before removing it from the pan.
- When using the Gluten Free Vegan Cake Pan Release Mixture you will have no problem at all, as the cake will gently slide out of the pan with no crumbs remaining or sticking to your pan.
- Serve as is or with cream.
I took inspiration from this Blackberry Muffins recipe courtesy of Simply Recipes
- You will notice that I adapted the original recipe as I bake Gluten-Free and also used Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
- When comparing the original recipe with my adapted version you will also find that I modified the quantities used for certain ingredients due to the fact that I bake with GF flour.
- Even with all these modifications, I have to admit, this turned out to be the BEST EVER adapted recipe I have made to date and is a keeper.