Are you looking for a delicious and healthy cake pan release option? Look no further than our new Gluten-Free Vegan Cake Pan Release Mixture! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip it up and have it ready whenever needed. Try it today and see for yourself why this is the perfect addition to your baking repertoire. Get your Gluten-Free Vegan Cake Pan Release Mixture now and start baking delicious guilt-free goodies today!
Bake Delicious Cakes without the Gluten – Get Your Gluten-Free Vegan Cake Pan Now and Treat Yourself to a Gluten-Free Vegan Cake.
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup Crisco All vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup 100% Pure Canola oil
Note: When baking a chocolate cake, use ¼ cup cocoa powder and ¼ cup baking flour.
Addendum by Preshana Singh:
You never have to worry about having cake disasters again.
Thanks, Esme Slabs this recipe saved the day, and I adjusted the quantities to try it out.
Magic Pan Release
2 Tbspn oil
2 Tbspn margarine/ shortening( melted)
2 Tbspn flour
Mix all the above and grease the baking tin before pouring in the batter.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- In a small mixing bowl, add flour, then oil, and lastly the shortening.
- Whisk ingredients thoroughly till well combined and no lumps are visible.
- Store in a console airtight glass jar till ready to use.
- It will keep well for up to three months in your fridge.
- When ready, take out your jar, dip a pastry brush in the mixture, and coat the baking pan with a thin layer, making sure you cover all the nooks and crannies, especially when using a patterned bundt pan as in the picture.
- Prepare your cake mix as usual and pour the cake mixture into your pan already coated with this awesome mixture.
- Bake as per the instructions for your cake recipe.
- Use this release mixture for any recipe that calls for greasing and flouring your pans.
- This is the best-ever release recipe, I have tried and tested.
- When you want to take the cake out of the tin, it just slides out, with no crumbs, no breakage, just a perfectly shaped cake.
- Also, it makes for easy cleaning of a bundt pan with small nooks and crannies. You can basically just wipe out the pan.
Recipe Credit: ifyougiveablondeakitchen
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0.1 mg
- Fat: 9.4 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Vegan, Cake Pan Release Mixture
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.