As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Come and enjoy the deliciously sweet taste of Gluten-Free Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese filling. A decadent treat for sure.
Gluten-Free Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Assembling and resting: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
- Diet: Gluten Free
Indulge in this simple gluten-free carrot cake recipe and try out our Deliciously Gluten-Free Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling and you will have no worries about your gluten intolerance.
- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 Tbs coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup coconut liquid
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely grated carrots
Cream cheese filling Ingredients
- 2/3 cup = 150g cream cheese
- Up to 1/4 cup berry sugar (depending on your taste). I used about 2/3’s of a 1/4 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C.
- Line a muffin tin with 8 muffin liners.
- Mix together the dry ingredients and set this aside.
- Mix together the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry mix to the wet mix just until combined and then gently fold in the grated carrots.
- Scoop ±1 teaspoon of the batter in the bottom of each liner.
- Made an indentation (push the dough to the side of the casing) in the batter and add a scoop of filling, and cover with more batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the side comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then remove them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cream Cheese Filling:
- Mix all ingredients together and blend until fluffy and creamy.
Recipe credit: texanerin but adapted it and used a different recipe as a filling.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 252
- Sugar: 17.9 g
- Sodium: 179.6 mg
- Fat: 11.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.2 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 58.7 mg
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Carrot, Cream Cheese
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
2 thoughts on “Gluten-Free Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling”
Sounds delicious! I’ll definitely try them when the weather gets a little cooler.
Thank you dear. I am still experimenting with GF flours. Hope you like it.