Indulge guilt-free and delight in the deliciousness of Gluten Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies!
Indulge in the deliciousness of Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Cookies! These scrumptious treats are made with all-natural, quality ingredients and are sure to make your taste buds jump for joy. Start enjoying the sweet, chocolaty goodness!
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C with the rack in the middle.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt with a wooden spoon and set aside.
- Using an electric hand mixer, and in a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until creamy, ±2-3 minutes.
- Scrape down the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add 1 egg and beat on medium speed till blended.
- Add the 2nd egg and vanilla and beat again until well blended.
- Now combine the butter and flour mixtures and beat on low speed just until blended, and no dry spots are visible.
- Use a 12.5 ml measuring spoon, scoop up a rounded spoonful of dough, and roll a ball in the palm of your hand.
- In a separate bowl, sift the confectioners/icing sugar and then dip/roll the ball until well covered.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until they are cracked and puffed, ±-12-14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and when slightly cooled, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 12.9 g
- Sodium: 31.8 mg
- Fat: 4.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.7 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
- Cholesterol: 25.6 mg
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Chocolate, Crinkle Cookies