Cheat Gluten Free Chocolaty Banana and Cranberry Muffin to the rescue when you need a muffin fix, then a box mixture will do the trick.
I felt like a muffin, so I made a cheat muffin – I used a store-bought mix, just to test it out. I must admit it’s soft, moist and fluffy, and yummy. I did tweak a bit on the recipe
- 500g packet GF chocolaty Banana Muffin Mix (I used Comensoli Foods)
- 1¼ cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spray an 8-hole large cupcake pan (Each muffin is 3×3 inches in diameter)
- If you prefer you can also use a 12-muffin pan and set aside
- Whisk milk, egg, and oil till well mixed
- Add Muffin mix and combine till well blended
- Let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken
- Spoon ¼ cup into each hole
- Top with 4-5 frozen cranberries on the mixture
- Spoon the remainder of the mixture over the cranberries
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- If you prefer to use the 12-muffin pan, then adjust the baking time accordingly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing it from the pan
- Place on a cool wire tray to cool completely and enjoy with a cup of steaming coffee.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Esme Slabs
Copyright © 2022 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.