Gluten-free Fruity Flax Squares.
Are you looking for that easy gluten-free breakfast bar? I used a number of existing recipes, adapted them to my liking, and voila, an easy and chewy square was born.
- 60 ml coconut flour
- 60 ml golden flaxseed flour
- 15 ml psyllium husk
- 60 ml golden flax seeds
- 20 ml baking powder
- 5 ml baking soda
- 62.5 ml Stevia (any other sugar substitute will also work)
- 1 ml of salt
- 125 ml unsweetened shredded coconut
Wet ingredients for these Gluten-free Fruity Flax Squares
- 4 eggs
- 125ml Soy Milk
- 75 g dried cherries
- 62.5 ml mixed fruit mix
- 85 g pecan nuts
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix all the dry ingredients till all are well combined
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients till frothy! Use a hand whisk or a stick blender to speed up the process.
- You can scoop the mixture into a muffin tin or a single pan with a square cutter (see image)
- Decorate the squares with Sesame seeds, pepita seeds (pumpkin seeds), almond slivers, or any other topping of your choice.
- Bake at 375F for ±20-25 minutes until done and the top has a nice color, or when a cake tester comes out clean.
- Let it cool down in the tin, and gently remove it!
- This is super delicious with a steaming cup of coffee or a mid-day snack at work.
Prepared, tried, and tested Esme Slabs
We have lots of gluten-free recipes to pick and choose from, for all occasions
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.