As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Keep some Home-made Vegan Gluten-free Bisquick in the fridge, then you can bake these Gluten-Free Vegan Cinnamon Sugar-Topped Muffins in record time.
- 4 cups Vegan Gluten-free Bisquick
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Flax egg **
- 1 Overripe mashed banana
- 4 tbsps. Virgin Olive Oil (VOO)
**To make a flax egg, mix 1 tsp. ground flaxseed meal with 3 tsp. of water.
Mix together, and let sit in your fridge for ±15 minutes to set and thicken up.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and paint cupcake or bread pan with Gluten Free Vegan Cake Pan Release Mixture
- Mix the Vegan Gluten-free Bisquick, sugar, milk, flax egg, and oil until combined.
- Divide the mixture into an 8-well extra large cupcake tray.
- Bake for ±25-30 minutes until golden brown or a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cinnamon Sugar Topping Ingredients
- ¼ cup brown sugar in the raw
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter, I use Earth Balance Natural
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- After muffins have cooled off, dip the top in melted butter, then dunk in the cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat the tops.
- Let it cool down properly, and munch into a very flavorsome, light, and wonderful muffin.
- You can also bake it in a bread pan or regular muffin pan, although I prefer to use the large cupcake pan as it’s a good size serving.
Prepared, tried, and tested Esme Slabs
13 thoughts on “Gluten-Free Vegan Cinnamon Sugar-Topped Muffins”
these taste so yummy, glad it is gluten free so that all can enjoy and not worry Thanks for sharing
Hope you will try it and let me know what you think of it. Enjoy
Ooh, I’m definitely going to make these 💕
Hope you like them. Please let me know what you think, as all my GF are experiments
Another one of your recipes that I am going to attempt! You always make them sound so easy it inspires me to have a go! Thanks for sharing, stumbled it for you xx
Mwah Kerry, My motto is easing and quick and yummy recipes. With GF and Vegan it need not be dull food, so I do try to do something different. Thanks again
This sounds yummy and easy to make. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Share this to my FB page,
Thank you Thelma. Easy is what I try to do. Thanks for sharing to your FB, much appreciated
These look yummy, and healthy too.
Sorry Eugenia – I just unspammed your comment. You should try it for sure
I have the same problem with spammed comments and must remember to check my spam every now and then.
I usually check daily but this one must have slipped. Sorry about that.