Keep some Home-made Vegan Gluten-free Bisquick in the fridge, then you can bake these Gluten-Free Vegan Cinnamon Sugar-Topped Muffins in record time.
- 4 cups Vegan Gluten-free Bisquick
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Flax egg **
- 1 Overripe mashed banana
- 4 tbsps. Virgin Olive Oil (VOO)
**To make a flax egg, mix 1 tsp. ground flaxseed meal with 3 tsp. of water.
Mix together, and let sit in your fridge for ±15 minutes to set and thicken up.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and paint cupcake or bread pan with Gluten Free Vegan Cake Pan Release Mixture
- Mix the Vegan Gluten-free Bisquick, sugar, milk, flax egg, and oil until combined.
- Divide the mixture into an 8-well extra large cupcake tray.
- Bake for ±25-30 minutes until golden brown or a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cinnamon Sugar Topping Ingredients
- ¼ cup brown sugar in the raw
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup melted vegan butter, I use Earth Balance Natural
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- After muffins have cooled off, dip the top in melted butter, then dunk in the cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat the tops.
- Let it cool down properly, and munch into a very flavorsome, light, and wonderful muffin.
- You can also bake it in a bread pan or regular muffin pan, although I prefer to use the large cupcake pan as it’s a good size serving.
Prepared, tried, and tested Esme Slabs