Here we have Gluten Lactose-Free Fluffy Waffles that require less than 30 minutes to prepare from beginning to end!
- 1½ cups (325ml) Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 2 tsp (10ml) Baking Powder
- ½ tsp (5ml) Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp (1.25ml) Stevia
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) Salt
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Grapeseed Oil
- ¾ cup (175ml) Coconut Milk
- 4 Large eggs – separated
- 1 tsp (5ml) Vanilla Essence
- If you neglected to take out the eggs to reach room temperature, here is a quick fix:
Place the eggs in a glass bowl and pour some hot water (NOT boiling water) over and let it sit while you gather the rest of your ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and Stevia together.
- In a separate clean and oil free glass container, beat the egg whites to form stiff peaks.
- Whisk together milk, yolks, vanilla, and oil. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and blend together.
- Use a rubber spatula, and slowly fold in egg whites with the rest of the ingredients to form a light and fluffy mixture.
- Preheat the waffle iron as per instructions.
- I use a kitchen brush, dipped in oil and only paint the inside of my pan prior to baking the first waffle.
- Bake each batch as per your waffle griddle’s specifications or till golden and done.
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Prepared, tried and tested Esme Slabs