Smother your steak with this delicious Green Peppercorn Sauce and you can thank us later. It’s super easy and so delicious.
- ± 600-700g top sirloin or T-bone steak
- 3/4-1 small tin of green peppercorns
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup of fat-free plain yogurt
- Cook under the broiler or BBQ until 3/4 way done to your liking
- Add freshly course ground pepper to the steak
- In a saucepan, gently warm the yogurt and add the green peppercorns
- Dunk the meat in the warm sauce, and return to BBQ for a few minutes
- When serving, pour the remaining yogurt over the steak
Served with zucchini/courgette
- 1 courgette sliced in quarters
- Spray or paint with olive oil, to prevent it from sticking to the BBQ grid
- BBQ till done to your liking. We prefer our vegetables still on the crisp side
Recipe credit: Dukan
Modified, prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.