This has to be the BEST ever Salmon dish ever, so why not try this citrusy and delicious Grilled Citrus Salmon? Give it a go.
Easy Grilled Citrus Salmon Recipe
Come and try this fresh and flavorful Grilled Citrus Salmon. I am sure you and your family with also love this easy and awesome recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Marinate Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 18 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Easy
- Juice from 1 orange
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Juice from 2 limes
- ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1-inch grated or finely chopped ginger
- 4 x 6 oz salmon fillets
- Mix together all of the marinade ingredients together and pour into a Ziploc bag.
- Add the salmon and marinate for one hour.
- Do not leave it longer as the citrus will start to cook the salmon.
- Remove salmon and pat dry with a paper towel. Only pat it dry, do not remove the other ingredients from the salmon.
- Season with salt.
- Grill on medium-high heat for about 4 minutes per side (or BBQ if you prefer) or until cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with pepper as per your preference.
- Serve with extra citrus.
As per my husband, the best ever salmon dish we have ever made and believe me we enjoy salmon and prepare it at least once a week, when available.
Recipe credit: Dukan
As per Wally
Made this with a couple of impromptu changes.
- No cilantro so substituted with fresh parsley and put under the grill for 8 minutes skin side down.
- Spooned the drippings over the fish before seasoning and serving.
- Absolutely palatable and will do it again with the cilantro for a fair comparison
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs (Blogger and Owner) The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 135.3 mg
- Fat: 8.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 38.4 g
- Cholesterol: 86.9 mg
Keywords: Citrus, Salmon