As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love the sweet, soft, and chewy deliciousness of Gumdrop Nougat Candy. There are a variety of different flavors and combinations that can be found with Nougat.
Gumdrop Nougat Candy
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Resting Time: 12 hours
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 12 hours 22 minutes
- Yield: 30 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Appetizers and Snacks
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Middle East
I love the sweet and creamy flavor of Nougat candy! It’s like a soft, chewy, fluffy cloud of deliciousness. I also love the variety of different flavors and combinations that can be found with Nougat.
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 500g White Mini Marshmallows
- 500g White Chocolate Chips (I cut them in 1/2)
- 2 cups small Gumdrops
- In a large bowl melt the first 3 ingredients in the microwave on med/high stirring at 30-second intervals until all combined
- Mix in gumdrops.
- Please ensure that you have everything ready as you should not waste any time, as the mixture will start to set and then the gumdrops may fall off.
- Spoon out and spread the mixture out on the parchment paper-lined 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Chill overnight in the fridge.
- Cut into squares.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and Owner) The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes- Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 block
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 27 g
- Sodium: 34.1 mg
- Fat: 6.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.1 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 5.7 mg
Keywords: Gumdrops, Nougat, Candy
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
6 thoughts on “Gumdrop Nougat Candy”
I just added this recipe to my Christmas baking list. YUM Thanks.
Thanks Bernadette – It’s so easy, and we have our family Christmas bake day on Friday and will be making this again. Hope you also enjoy it as much as we do.
These look really pretty. Great for Christmas gifts.
Hi Brigid, For sure a great gift addition.
Love these…and thanks to you, now I can make them! <3 Sharing… xo
So glad and happy. Enjoy