I love the sweet, soft, and chewy deliciousness of Gumdrop Nougat Candy. There are a variety of different flavors and combinations that can be found with Nougat.
I love the sweet and creamy flavor of Nougat candy! It’s like a soft, chewy, fluffy cloud of deliciousness. I also love the variety of different flavors and combinations that can be found with Nougat.
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 500g White Mini Marshmallows
- 500g White Chocolate Chips (I cut them in 1/2)
- 2 cups small Gumdrops
- In a large bowl melt the first 3 ingredients in the microwave on med/high stirring at 30-second intervals until all combined
- Mix in gumdrops.
- Please ensure that you have everything ready as you should not waste any time, as the mixture will start to set and then the gumdrops may fall off.
- Spoon out and spread the mixture out on the parchment paper-lined 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Chill overnight in the fridge.
- Cut into squares.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and Owner) The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes- Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 block
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 27 g
- Sodium: 34.1 mg
- Fat: 6.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.1 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 5.7 mg
Keywords: Gumdrops, Nougat, Candy
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.