As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Everyone loves an easy traybake. Try this Harissa Chicken Tray Bake dish with spicy harissa paste!
- 6 piece braai pack, washed and excess fat trimmed off.
- 200ml Harissa sauce
- Salt and pepper to season.
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into quarters.
- 4 colorful mixed peppers, seeded and cut into quarters.
- Grease your baking tray with a little cooking oil.
- Evenly spread the onions and peppers along with the bottom of the tray and set aside.
- Score the top of each piece of chicken and set it aside.
- In a bowl, season your chicken pieces and then pour in the harissa sauce, toss the chicken so that the sauce coats everything and make sure to rub it into the score marks.
- Place the chicken pieces on top of the peppers and onions.
- Pop into a preheated oven and bake 180C for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Prepared, tried, and tested Bobby Swanson
6 thoughts on “Harissa Chicken Tray Bake”
Sounds so good! I will have to find the sauce
This sounds delicious!
Thanks again dear Sir