I have been trying out different salads and this Healthy Crunchy Cauliflower Salad is a combination of all my favorite parts of various recipes I’ve tried. I can’t get enough of this one lately! In fact, I just ate half of what was supposed to be a salad for dinner.
This Healthy Crunchy Cauliflower Salad is incredibly awesome! It’s a delicious and healthy dish that’s packed with flavor and texture. It’s full of crunchy veggies, with a lovely dressing, and makes it a perfect side dish for lunch. Plus, it’s easy to make and doesn’t require any special ingredients.Print
Crunchy Cauliflower Salads are a fun and healthy way to get your daily dose of vegetables while also enjoying a delicious and great taste. They are also incredibly easy to make and can be enjoyed as part of a meal or as a snack
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1–2 tbsp sugar
- About 1/2 a cauliflower, finely chopped (I cheated and bought a bag of raw riced cauliflower)
- About 1/2 a bunch of celery, finely sliced (I peel off the outside stalks and use the middle ones with their leaves as I find them more tender and milder)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (green and white parts)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, raw and unsalted (I often add a bit more!)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins (or more!)
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Cut up in small bite-size pieces all other ingredients and toss them in the dressing
- Let it stand a bit (if you have more patience than I do) for the flavors to combine.
- It’s so fresh, so crunchy, and so flavourful – I can’t stop eating it!!!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Corlea from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 14.3 g
- Sodium: 243.8 mg
- Fat: 24.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Cauliflower, Salad
Looking for an awesome Recipe, please visit our Shop as we have wonderful Recipe eBooks ready for you!