Home-tried Peanut Butter Cookies originated in the United States and date back to the 1910s
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter, but chunky will be awesome. I only had smooth available.
- ½ cup Demerara sugar
- 1 XL egg
- 1¼ cups Steel-cut oats
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, use an electric mixer to cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg.
- Add oats and baking soda to the creamed mixture, and mix well.
- Use your hands to make a ball, it’s rather crumbly, but do not worry, just knead it and it will eventually form a ball.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 2-inch balls, and press to flatten on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies turn slightly brown.
- Cool cookies on a rack, and store them in an airtight container.
Sourced from the Internet many years ago.
Thanks for dropping in, we hope you love this recipe!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be looking for your amazing recreations, and I can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
Copyright © 2024 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.