Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup.
Yes, this is the most delectable Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup you will find on this planet!
- 1 Tblsp Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 kg Soup meat or stewing chunks1 Onion, chopped,
- 2 tsp Grated garlic
- 6 Large carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 Medium potatoes, coarsely grated
- 2 Leeks, finely sliced
- 1/2 cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 Turnips, coarsely grated
- 4 Stalks celery, thinly sliced
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 packets soup powder, Brown Onion/Minestrone
- Heat oil in a large stock pot or pressure cooker over medium heat.
- Now go ahead and add onions and sauté until tender.
- Next up add the meat and fry until browned.
- Do you love your garlic? Go ahead and add garlic and fry a little.
- Add all the other remaining vegetable ingredients.
- Add +-3 Litres of water. Bring to a boil. Then reduce heat and simmer or pressure cook until done.
- Mix the 2 packets of soup powder with a little water, add slowly to the pot, stirring to prevent lumping.
- Simmer further for +- 30 minutes.
- Add another packet of soup powder if the soup is too thin, or more water if the soup is too thick.
- You can add salt if required. (I use barbecue spice).
- Garnish with parsley and serve with fresh buttered bread.
Prepared, tried, and tested Caroline du Plessis
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Wait, wait, do not leave so soon!! Please subscribe then you will not miss any of these lovely recipes
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups: