- 250 g Stork Bake
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 125 ml of oil
- 250 ml Corn starch or maize starch (Maiziena).
- 10 teaspoons Nescafè coffee
- 125 ml cashews nut pieces
- Start off with 2 and if needed, work up to no more than 3 cups cake flour
Homemade Coffee biscuits anyone?
Coffee lovers, now you can have your coffee two ways, First each and then drink it! Here is a sweet way to get your java fix
- Cream icing sugar and butter.
- Add coffee granules, oil & Corn starch or maize starch (Maiziena).
- Beat well and add flour.
- Roll out with a plastic sheet over the dough and cut with a cookie cutter of your choice.
- Grease baking tray with Cook and Spray and bake on 180°C for exactly 12 minutes in an assisted Thermofan oven.
- Dip in castor sugar and dip one side in melted chocolate and sprinkle cashew nuts pieces while the chocolate is still soft
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel Sonday
If you still need more of a Java fix, take a peek at Choc coffee biscuits, or how about a Coffee Biscuit with a delightful coffee cream filling?
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups:
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare on Instagram