- 250 g Stork Bake
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 125 ml of oil
- 250 ml Corn starch or maize starch (Maiziena).
- 10 teaspoons Nescafè coffee
- 125 ml cashew nut pieces
- Start off with 2 and if needed, work up to no more than 3 cups of cake flour
Homemade Coffee biscuits anyone?
Coffee lovers, now you can have your coffee two ways, First eat and then drink it! Here is a sweet way to get your Java fix
- Cream icing sugar and butter.
- Add coffee granules, oil, and scorn starch or maize starch (Maiziena).
- Beat well and add flour.
- Roll out with a plastic sheet over the dough and cut with a cookie cutter of your choice.
- Grease the baking tray with Cook and Spray and bake at 180°C for exactly 12 minutes in an assisted Thermofan oven.
- Dip in castor sugar dip one side in melted chocolate and sprinkle cashew nuts pieces while the chocolate is still soft
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel Sonday
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We would love for you to be part of our Facebook Groups and share your fantastic homemade recipes. If you do, I’ll feature your recipe and give you full credit on our blog. Can’t wait to see what delicious creations you have to share!