Wow the family with this outstanding breakfast, Easy Eggs Benedict Foolproof Homemade Hollandaise Sauce and made from scratch, decadent, indulgent and so delicious.
Decadent, indulgent, and oh so deliciousPrint
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1/4 cup of Cold Butter (cut into pieces)
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fill a small saucepan with water and bring to a gentle simmer, place a smaller bowl over the pot but ensure that the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Add the egg yolks to the bowl and whisk vigorously for about a minute until they turn pale yellow then add in the butter piece by piece and whisk till double in volume.
- Once all of the butter is incorporated, whisk in the vinegar, cayenne pepper, and seasoning. Enjoy!!
- Toast English muffins, top with ham & poached egg then spoon on the warm hollandaise sauce.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 572
- Sugar: 48
- Sodium: 616
- Fat: 38
- Saturated Fat: 23
- Unsaturated Fat: 13
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 54
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 274
Keywords: eggs, egg benedict, hollandaise sauce, english muffin