As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow the family with this outstanding breakfast, Easy Eggs Benedict Foolproof Homemade Hollandaise Sauce and made from scratch, decadent, indulgent and so delicious.
Decadent, indulgent, and oh so deliciousPrint
Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1/4 cup of Cold Butter (cut into pieces)
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fill a small saucepan with water and bring to a gentle simmer, place a smaller bowl over the pot but ensure that the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Add the egg yolks to the bowl and whisk vigorously for about a minute until they turn pale yellow then add in the butter piece by piece and whisk till double in volume.
- Once all of the butter is incorporated, whisk in the vinegar, cayenne pepper, and seasoning. Enjoy!!
- Toast English muffins, top with ham & poached egg then spoon on the warm hollandaise sauce.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Rochelle from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 572
- Sugar: 48
- Sodium: 616
- Fat: 38
- Saturated Fat: 23
- Unsaturated Fat: 13
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 54
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 274
Keywords: eggs, egg benedict, hollandaise sauce, english muffin
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.