Have you ever tried Homemade Peanut Butter?
This is one of the easiest things to make and once you have made it you will never buy a jar again.
- 500g raw peanuts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- Place 500 g raw peanuts on a tray place it in the oven on a tray and cook on high for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and reserve a few (if you like crunchy peanut butter) like me.
- Put the remainder of the nuts in a food processor and blitz at 1-minute intervals scrapping down the sides.
- Do this for about 4 minutes or until smooth.
- Add 1 tsp of salt,1 tbsp oil, and the remainder of reserved nuts if using.
If you want to add honey, Nutella, or flavoring of your choice then you need to add it now.
- Blitz again for 1 minute and put in a suitable container.
Stores in fridge for 3 to 4 weeks. IT’S DELISH!
- Prepared, tried, and tested Carol
- Need some recipes to use this homemade peanut butter in?
Reena Mukherjee I made it today. I love it with chunks.
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!