I smell the aroma of freshly Homemade sausage rolls. Nothing beats that awesome smell of good food.
These are made with US ingredients.
- 1 roll Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage
- 1 roll Jimmy Dean Sage sausage
- 1 package of frozen puff pastry
- Thaw pastry.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Mix sausage well.
- Cut pastry sheets in half.
- Make a long roll of sausage and put it in the center of each half.
- Make sure you can fold the pastry over on itself to seal it.
- Wet edge of the pastry, overlap edges, and press together to seal.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each sausage roll into 6 pieces, place on a sheet, and bake for 25 minutes.
- I had some meat left over.
- Probably enough for another 1/2 sheet of pastry. You can also make them smaller or larger. Just adjust the baking time.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Christl Honiball
Belinda Sharples – My sausage rolls
- I put some Weber garlic herb seasoning in the egg wash and I spread a thin layer of seedless raspberry preserves. Oh-oh! Smells good.
- Yes, I needed parchment. They taste absolutely delicious.
- I cut each pastry sheet in half.
- Rolled the sausage into four rolls.
- The pastry was wide enough to roll up and seal.
- My egg wash was seasoned with garlic herb seasoning.
- Hot oven.
Easy and delicious.