Honey and Garlic Glazed Chicken Wings. This formed part of a 5 ingredient challenge, and it’s super easy and delicious.
Only 5 Ingredients used to prepare Honey and Garlic Glazed Chicken Wings
Honey and Garlic Glazed Chicken Wings
Come try our Honey and Garlic Glazed Chicken Wings! Our wings are made with ONLY 5 ingredients. A mouth-watering combination of sweet honey and savory garlic glaze, and I am sure you will go back for seconds. Treat the family and experience the deliciousness for yourself!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Marinate Time: 3 hours
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 20–25 pieces 1x
- Category: Poultry Recipes
- Method: Easy
- Melt butter in the microwave, add honey and garlic, then mix thoroughly.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a dish and pour the mixture over and marinate for a minimum of 2-3 hours.
- At regular intervals, scoop and paint some of the melted butter and honey mixture over the wings.
- Preheat the oven to 400F / 200C
- Bake/grill for approx. 1 hr till done, turning chicken every now and then, and continue to paint with the remaining marinade till all used up.
- Bake till done and you have an excellent golden and even color.
- Sprinkle with grated Pink Himalayan Salt to taste.
- For plating, I used additional ingredients but in order to prepare the dish, I only used the 5 ingredients as per the rules.
- Serve with fresh fruit or a salad.
- We enjoyed it with some blueberries, avocado, banana slices, and fresh bread.
- I started to prepare this in the morning, as I was still undecided as to exactly how to proceed.
- My husband went out for a 2½-hour walk, and upon his return, he asked if it would be possible to just finish this dish as he cannot wait till dinner time.
WOW, it turned out so good, I will do this more often.
Accordingly to my husband, it’s way tastier than anything he ate before.
Yeah, I am a happy camper.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 5 pieces
- Calories: 374
- Sugar: 27.9 g
- Sodium: 155.4 mg
- Fat: 14.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.6 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 33.3 g
- Cholesterol: 109.2 mg
Keywords: Honey, Garlic, Chicken Wings