Honey and Garlic Glazed Chicken Wings. This formed part of a 5 ingredient challenge, and it’s super easy and delicious.
Only 5 Ingredients used to prepare Honey and Garlic Glazed Chicken Wings
- 750g chicken wings (½ packet, as per the image below)
- 55g melted butter (±½ stick)
- ½ cup honey
- 2 heaped teaspoons minced garlic (or however much you prefer)
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Melt butter in the microwave, add honey and garlic, then mix thoroughly.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a dish and pour mixture over and marinate for a minimum of 2-3 hours.
- At regular intervals, scoop and paint some of the mixtures over the wings.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake/grill for approx. 1 hr till done, turning chicken every now and then, and continue to paint with the remaining marinade till all used up.
- Bake till done and you have a good golden and even color.
- Sprinkle with grated Pink Himalayan Salt to taste.
- For plating, I used additional ingredients but in order to prepare the dish, I only used the 5 ingredients as per the rules.
- Serve with fresh fruit or a salad.
- We enjoyed it with some blueberries, avocado, banana slices, and fresh bread.
- I started to prepare this in the morning, as I was still undecided as to exactly how to proceed. My husband went out for a 2½-hour walk, and upon his return, he asked if it would be possible to just finish this dish as he cannot wait till dinner time.
WOW, it turned out so good, I will do this more often. Accordingly to my husband, it’s way tastier than anything he ate before. Yeah, I am a happy camper.
Own creation prepared tried and tested by: Esme Slabs
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.