A delicious Honey Mustard Sauce Baby Potato and Avocado Salad as a side Dish
This is a super easy dish to make. It can be eaten on its own or as a side dish for those lekker braai days with the fam. Serves 6
What an incredible and delicious Honey Mustard Potato Salad it’s loaded with tender potatoes and tossed in a delectable honey mustard sauce. This can be served as a side dish with potlucks, picnics, and BBQs for the entire family to enjoy.
Honey Mustard Sauce Baby Potato and Avocado Salad
This is a super easy dish to make. It can be eaten on its own or as a side dish for those lekker braai days with the family.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy
- Bring potatoes with skin to boil until soft, be careful not to overcook them and drain when cooked.
- Cut potatoes in half and put them aside
- Heat up The Marvellous Mrs Osborne Honey Mustard in a pot (amount to own discretion and tastes)
- When the Honey Mustard is warm, pour with love over the potatoes.
- Peel and slice the avo’s into the dish
- Everything can now be arranged onto a serving plate
- Crumble some feta cheese over (my daughter prefers it this way as she tends to like the saltier things in life)
- Can be served warm or when cooled down
Prepared, tried, and tested by Zelda Osbornes from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 450
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 788.6 mg
- Fat: 32.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.5 g
- Fiber: 8.2 g
- Protein: 6.2 g
- Cholesterol: 27.2 mg
Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. Potato salad is widely believed to have originated in Germany, spreading largely throughout Europe, European colonies, and later Asia.