This is my version of CHICKEN TETRAZZINI based on what I had readily available.
By readily available I mean a rotisserie chicken bought over the weekend that was robbed of its legs, wings, and skin and just left 😊
How to make Chicken Tetrazzini at home
- 8 ounces linguine or spaghetti (I used Angel Haired Pasta)
- 500 gr leftover roast chicken, shredded
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices of roasted peppers sliced *
- ½ cup milk
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup,
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup cheddar or gruyere cheese,
- Sprinkle on the top ½ cup or so cheddar cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Break noodles into thirds, and cook until al dente and drain.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the canned soup, sour cream, milk, chicken, roast pepper parmesan and gruyere cheese.
- Stir in cooked pasta until coated in sauce.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Transfer the pasta mixture to the dish.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese, and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- *I had roast peppers in a jar available, other methods include either mushrooms or green pepper or both.
- I use whatever cheeses I have in my fridge) It was ultra dreamy.
Prepared, tried, and tested Melanie Kramar, so now you know how to make Chicken Tetrazzini in your kitchen
Would you believe it, yes we have more Chicken Tetrazinni recipes for you to check out
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.