Do you know the best way How to Poach Eggs in the Microwave
- 1 egg
- A ⅓ cup of water
- ¼ tsp of white vinegar
- Fill a microwave-safe mug or small bowl with 1/3 cup water and a splash of vinegar, as this will help it to come together to form a single mass.
- I first boiled the water and transferred it to my mug and then gently cracked the egg *** into the bowl.
- You need to make sure that the egg is covered in water.
- Now, do not forget to prick the egg yolk with a toothpick, or you may just end up with egg all over the inside of your microwave as it may explode otherwise.
- Cover your mug with a side plate and microwave on high for one minute.
- The egg white need to be set although the yolk must still be runny.
- Depending on the strength of your microwave, if the egg white is still runny, return and microwave at no more than 10 seconds at a time until it is to your liking.
- For some reason when poaching eggs in the microwave you need to be mindful that the yolk will cook faster than the egg white. So the time you use to poach the egg in the microwave will all depend on your personal preference!
- Use a slotted spoon, take out the egg, and transfer it to a plate.
- Garnish with i.e. finely chopped green onion or any green herb you have or love.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Enjoy on baked hash browns, or even a slice of toast, or as part of a salad.
**** Cooking Tip:
Never crack an egg on the side of a bowl or on the edge of something like your worktable, for the simple reason that you will end up with little bits of shell in the egg. ⠀
Just smack it on a flat surface, and voila, It will crack just the same if not better!⠀
Prepared, tried, and tested Esme Slabs
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.