As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Delicious Instant pot Beef and Veggie Soup
- 2 cups 4 in 1 soup mix
- 2 beef stock pots (any stock pot)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 ribs celery
- 4 potatoes quartered
- 3-4 carrots cut into rings
- 4 zucchini cut into chunks
- 1 tray stewing beef (with fat and bones) covered with water and 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 sprigs rosemary (sprigs only)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 bay leaf (2 if they small)
- I soaked the 4-1 mix in boiling water for ½ hour but it’s not necessary.
- Rinse the beef and then pat it dry and season as you wish. I used salt, pepper, BBQ spice Aromatic and mixed herbs.
- Set Instant-pot (IP) to saute and add onion, garlic, and ginger and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the meat and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add your soaked 4-1 mix, rosemary sprigs,1 stockpot, and 2 cups water.
- Press cancel and then you will press multi-grain.
- It will register for 40 minutes.
- Meantime, add all chopped veggies to a bowl, season with salt, pepper, and Aromat.
- Add the parsley and toss to combine.
- When 40 minutes are up, press cancel, do a quick release, then add the veggies, as well as the second stockpot and all the remaining water.
- Seal pot and press ‘Soup’.
- It will register for 30 minutes.
- You can also press pressure cook for 15 minutes, although I just preferred to use the ‘Soup’ function.
- Then Quick Release.
- You can add any veggies you like.
- Bon appetit, and enjoy this delicious and hearty Instant pot Beef and Veggie Soup.
Have you tried this Instant pot Beef and Veggie Soup recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Prepared, tried, and tested by Melanie Kramar. Do not forget we do have many more delicious, healthy, and good Soup recipes to enjoy!
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups: