Delicious Instant pot Beef and Veggie Soup
- 2 cups 4 in 1 soup mix
- 2 beef stock pots (any stock pot)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 ribs celery
- 4 potatoes quartered
- 3-4 carrots cut into rings
- 4 zucchini cut into chunks
- 1 tray stewing beef (with fat and bones) covered with water and 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 sprigs rosemary (sprigs only)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 bay leaf (2 if they small)
- I soaked the 4-1 mix in boiling water for ½ hour but it’s not necessary.
- Rinse the beef and then pat it dry and season as you wish. I used salt, pepper, BBQ spice Aromatic and mixed herbs.
- Set Instant-pot (IP) to saute and add onion, garlic, and ginger and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the meat and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add your soaked 4-1 mix, rosemary sprigs,1 stockpot, and 2 cups water.
- Press cancel and then you will press multi-grain.
- It will register for 40 minutes.
- Meantime, add all chopped veggies to a bowl, season with salt, pepper, and Aromat.
- Add the parsley and toss to combine.
- When 40 minutes are up, press cancel, do a quick release, then add the veggies, as well as the second stockpot and all the remaining water.
- Seal pot and press ‘Soup’.
- It will register for 30 minutes.
- You can also press pressure cook for 15 minutes, although I just preferred to use the ‘Soup’ function.
- Then Quick Release.
- You can add any veggies you like.
- Bon appetit, and enjoy this delicious and hearty Instant pot Beef and Veggie Soup.
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups: