Craving for a hearty, warm meal? Try our Instant Pot Beef Tips recipe tonight! It’s easy, quick, and delicious. Perfect for family dinners or cozy nights in.
Instant Pot is a brand of multicookers manufactured by Instant Brands. The multicookers are electronically controlled, combined pressure cookers and slow cookers.
Instant Pot Beef Tips
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 5 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Easy
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1kg goulash
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tsp Italian blend seasoning
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp salt, or to taste.
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper.
- 1/4 cup cold water mixed with
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- Set your pressure cooker to SAUTE.
- Add the oil, onions, and garlic and stir until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant, 2-3 minutes.
- Add beef chunks, sear for 1 minute or so.
- Add beef stock, Worcestershire, soy sauce, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Cover and set to PRESSURE COOK turn the valve to the SEAL position and set the time for 35 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Then, quick release. Once float valve has dropped, remove the lid, and set the pot to sauté.
- When it starts to boil, stir together water and corn starch, then stir corn starch slurry into the pot.
- Once the gravy thickens, taste it add salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Served with microwaved baked potatoes.
Original source: Crème de la Crumb but adapted to own taste with some additional ingredients.
Prepared, tried, and tested Melanie from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 363
- Sugar: 3.7 g
- Sodium: 1865.2 mg
- Fat: 14.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 46 g
- Cholesterol: 148 mg
You may also enjoy the following Instant Pot meals
- Instant Pot and Air Fryer Pork Roast and Potatoes
- Instant Pot Butter Cabbage Lamb Stew
- Sweet and Smokey Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.