Are you ready, for the new week of #132 Senior Salon? September 28 – October 3, 2020, 2:00 pm PST
Believe and Dream
Are you ready, for the new week of #132 Senior Salon?
Oct 5-10, 2020, 2:00 pm PST
Never Give Up on Your Dreams
I quote from: Dream It, Believe It, Be It
Let today be that day for you. Get started by taking these ideas to heart:
- Today is the day to heed and acknowledge the importance of your dreams.
- Today is the day to declare that you can and will create the life you imagine.
- Today is the day to stop diminishing your dreams and start believing in them.
- Today is the day to stop putting your dreams aside and stop asking them to wait.
- Today is the day to shut your inner critic up and instead of saying, “No, I can’t,” say, “Yes, I can!”
- Today, nurture and support yourself.
- Today, you are a teacher and a student.
- Today and every day is your day.
- Today is the day you let your dreams take flight.
Our dreams come in all sizes and shapes.
It’s Free to come and join #132 Senior Salon
Thanks for your loyal support. Please may we respectfully ask each and every participant that you keep sharing, and promoting Senior Salon on your own blog? We do require and need your help to keep #SeniSal growing and the only way we can grow, would be for you to share your links, but also to tell your own followers to come and participate.
We have two banners you can choose from to promote Senior Salon. Thank you for being part of this weekly feature.
Thanks, that we can count on your support ♥.
TOP 10 Senisal POSTS
- One Swallow does not a Summer Make
- Do You Have the Confidence To Be Humble?
- The Struggle Is Real
- Song For Autumn
- CANDY CORN Sugar COOKIES * Orange Vanilla & Chocolate * HALLOWEEN *
- Awww…Monday, Pet Parade, Wordless Wednesday & Sunday Selfie
- Time To Switch Up
- Musophobia #flashfiction
- How to make a 3D Halloween mirror
- Start a Victory Garden in 2020 with an EarthTower Vertical Garden
#132 Senior Salon
Congratulations to the top 10 winners: #SeniSal Roundup: Sept 28-Oct 3, 2020. We encourage you all to share the Featured Winner logo on your blog or post. You will find the code below.
Please revisit last week’s Senior Salon as we received some great and wonderful posts. The fact that the entries closed, does not mean that you are unable to visit and read, comment, and share those posts.
By sharing the TOP 10, I hope this will encourage you to make a conscious effort to get your post also listed in the TOP 10 MOST POPULAR LIST. Instead of having the top 10 most popular songs, we now feature the TOP 10 MOST POPULAR POSTS.
The doors to #132 Senior Salon OPENED,
please share this POST on your SM
and share your own blog link!
Oct 5 – 10, 2020, 2:00 pm PST
Your #Senisal Hosts
Kim Davis Berry
Where will you be able to connect with Esme?
Facebook Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers / Facebook Group deleted – join Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers: More Visitors & Community Support(https://www.facebook.com/groups/SharingInspiringBloggers) / Facebook The Recipe Hunter / Facebook Share Care & Inspire / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter EsmeSalon / Twitter SundayMeetGreet / Flipboard / Mix
Please help us to showcase your posts! Share our #Senisal linkup with your friends!
Remember to leave a maximum of TWO post links.
Why wait another moment, please walk through the Open Salon doors
and share a maximum of 2 (TWO) posts for all to enjoy and promote.
Please remember to invite, invite, yes please invite your own
followers to also come an participate.
This is our thank you for visiting, reading, and commenting
and share a maximum of 2!
Now please share your posts and DO NOT Forget to leave us a note
as to how we can work with you to showcase your blogging journey!
CONCLUSION to It’s Free to come and join #132 Senior Salon
Believe and Dream and Never Give Up
Affiliate Marketing Webinar
Please do not forget to pin me, and also please spread the word! 📌
Family-friendly posts, please.
- Link directly to the post, not your homepage.
- Following your hosts will be much appreciated.
- Visit other participants, read what they created, and leave a meaningful comment and please share