These Keto Bagels might become your next favorite breakfast treat.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup golden flax
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- A crack of sea salt / Himalayan pink salt
- ½ cup sesame seeds, for topping (optional)
- Mix the eggs, flax, and vinegar in one bowl and let the mixture sit until it thickens (about 5 minutes).
- I used flax seeds so blitzed this mixture with a stick blender till gel-like.
- Mix the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in another bowl.
- Combine the two mixtures and pour into a greased donut pan or if you do not have a donut pan, use a round baking mold, and in the center place a small cookie cutter.
- Add the sesame seeds on top and place them in the oven to bake at 250C till golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Makes 2 big bagels or 4 average-sized ones.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young