Come and share the love of this super delicious sizzling leg of lamb roast BBQ. You will enjoy every bite and enjoy the finest taste ever.
Leg of Lamb Roast BBQ
Let’s get ready and savor the flavor of this outstanding Leg of Lamb Roast made on the BBQ.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 120 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Easy
- 1–1 1/2kg Leg of Lamb (bone-in)
- 3 teaspoons of Worcestershire Spice (Salt), or as per your own preference.
- 1 teaspoon of Dried Rosemary, or as per your own preference.
- Wash and clean meat.
- Liberally spice and place on the Gas BBQ
- Slow cook on low heat for at least 2 hours or till done to your taste.
- Prepare rice as per your preference or package directions.
- We only add a pinch of salt to our rice and cooked in the microwave.
- Time will depend on the strength of the microwave.
- You can make it from scratch but tonight we just used a store-bought packet, added water, and cooked per package directions.
- Serve with fresh sliced tomato and avocado, sprinkled with salt and black pepper.
- Super quick, and we enjoyed a no-fuss, no-bother evening meal!
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (blogger and owner) The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
Keywords: Leg of Lamb, BBQ