Have you tasted a Lemon Bundt Tea Cake?
- 1½ cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder – (sift together twice)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup castor sugar
- Zest of 2 small lemons
- 2 lemons squeezed
- ½ cup cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 180° C
- Whip eggs and sugar till thick and creamy, add lemon zest, cooking oil mix thoroughly.
- Lightly add in flour mixture and pour it into the Bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 min.
- Let it cool down in the pan and then gently tap and turn out on a wire rack until cold.
- Decorate as desired
Prepared, tried and tested Feriel Sonday
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Are you looking for more Tea Cake Recipes? We’ve got you covered