Serve these Low Carb Banana Fritters with fresh fruit for a delicious breakfast
- 2 medium green bananas
- 2 small eggs
- 1 Tblspn xylitol
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp banana essence
- Cinnamon erythritol sugar (optional)
- Mash the bananas then whisk in the eggs, essence, and xylitol.
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder.
- Whisk well to combine then rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Shallow fry on both sides in coconut oil/olive oil till brown.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon erythritol sugar.
- Serve warm.
Prepared tried and tested by Caashifa Adams Young