Low Carb Fat Head Dough Pizza is famous in the world of low carb and keto.
- 1 3/4 cups grated mozzarella*
- 3/4 cup almond meal/ flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 egg
- A crack of salt to taste
- 1 Tblspn nutritional yeast (optional)
- Mix the grated cheese and almond flour/meal in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add the cream cheese. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on again for another 30 seconds.
- Remove and stir again.
- Add the egg, salt, and nutritional yeast. Mix till a soft dough forms.
- Place the pastry between 2 pieces of baking paper and roll into the shape you would like.
- Using a fork, poke some holes in the dough.Bake at 180C till brown.
- Then remove and add the toppings. Return to the oven and grill till the cheese has melted.
- *In my opinion the best type of mozzarella to use is full fat low moisture mozzarella.
- I found that other types tend to make the dough oily.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young