I love these Low Carb Multiseed Tahini Mini Loaves, they are one of my favorite low-carb bread. Baked in mini silicone bakeware and like little crostinis
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- A crack of sea salt / Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 Tblspn nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 80g multiseed mix
- Add drops of water at a time if the mixture is too thick.
- It should be like a thick batter
2 tbsp sesame seeds for sprinkling on top.
- Place all of the ingredients into a medium bowl and stir vigorously to combine.
- Pour mixture into mini loaf tins and sprinkle the top with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 200C until your loaves have risen and are firm and golden on top.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young