As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Low Carb Scones can be made sweet or savory. Any which way, they are delicious.
These scones can be made sweet or savory. They can be dressed up with sugar-free jam or whipped cream or eaten plain with butter. Any which way, they are delicious. Not only are they low in carbs but they are gluten-free, wheat-free, grain-free, and sugar-free.
- 2 Tblsps coconut flour
- 2 Tblsps Heba pap or flour of choice
- 3 Tblsps blonde flax seeds
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp xylitol or sweetener of choice
- A crack of sea salt / Himalayan pink salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and mix till well combined.
- Scoop into ramekins or muffin tins and bake at 180C for about 15 mins.
- Makes 4 scones.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caashifa Adams Young
2 thoughts on “Low Carb Scones”
You rock Sir