The secret to an awesome pizza is to use the best ingredients you can find, so try this Margherita Pizza
My boys wanted Margherita pizza for supper. This is the 2 ingredient base, pizza done and dusted in 20 mins.
- 1.5 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup laban (Laban is a drinking yoghurt quite common in the Gulf. You can use full cream yoghurt / Greek yoghurt instead)
- Marinara sauce
- Garlic grated
- Mozzarella cheese
- Dried basil
- Mix the laban with the flour to form a soft dough.
- Roll out thin and press into a pizza pan.
- Cover in grated garlic and marinara sauce.
- Cover in mozzarella cheese then sprinkle dried basil on top.
- Bake at 250C till golden brown.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young