Masala Pan-Fried Snoek – This is a must-try for all fish lovers!
Thyrsites atun, the snoek, is a long, thin species of snake mackerel found in the seas of the Southern Hemisphere.
Masala Pan-Fried Snoek
Mix Gorimas seafood/fish masala and leaf masala with oil to a paste.
Add salt to Snoek and rub with the masala paste.
Shallow fry in a griddle pan till done.
Add potato wedges in the same pan.
Now add salt to taste and water and cook until soft.
Spicy Savoury Rice
- 1 cup Azzahra creamy Sella rice or rice of your choice.
- A handful of frozen McCain mixed vegetables
- ½ tsp Suhana mild chili powder
- 1 tsp methi masala (Atchar pickle masala)
- ½ green pepper
- ½ chopped tomato
- Avocado oil and butter
- 1 small chopped onion
- A few strands of saffron
- Cook rice with mixed veggies in salted water.
- Add a few strands of saffron.
- Drain and set aside.
- Braise onion in oil and butter and then add the chopped peppers and tomato.
- Add chili powder, methi masala & salt to taste.
- Add butter to a saucepot, mix onion mixture with rice, and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve with masala fish and salads enjoy!
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.