Can you think of a better way to use leftover mashed potatoes? No for sure not, so try these Mashed Potato Cheesy Patties next time.
- 3 cups leftover mashed potato
- 1 tsp mixed Italian herbs
- 2 eggs (divided)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Oil for frying, deep-frying
- Combine the mashed potato, herbs, 1 egg, flour, and mozzarella cheese.
- Combine well. Roll into balls and flatten between palms of hand into patties
- Beat the remaining egg lightly.
- Dip patties into egg and press into crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Place on egg lifter and lower into very hot oil and fry until just golden. (I used a deep fryer).
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Recipe Credit: Taste Made
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Melanie Kramar
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.