As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Taste the comfort of our tasty and super delicious Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato.
Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Easy
Come over, check this out, and taste our tasty and super delicious Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato!
- ±800g extra lean beef mince
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic (you can also use store-bought bottled garlic)
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 4 tbs sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 medium finely chopped fresh white button mushrooms
- a dash of Salt
- a dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 springs of fresh baby dill (optional)
- 4 medium potatoes
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spray a 12-cup cupcake pan
- Divide the mixture and fill each well.
- Place the cupcake pan on a foil-lined baking tray to catch any spills
- Bake at 350F / 180C for 30-40 minutes, till done.
- Remove from oven and spoon out each meat ‘cupcake’ and place on the tinfoil-lined baking tray.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes
- Cook in water till soft and mash till no lumps are visible
- Add butter and spices (as I do not use salted water) and mix through
- It should be the consistency of icing sugar and you should be able to pipe it.
- Green end of spring onions, cut into thin rings
- Red or orange pepper, cut into small pieces for decoration.
- Pipe the mashed potato onto the meat cupcakes and decorate them.
- Return to oven and broil at 450F till you have a nice brown color.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and Owner) The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes- Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 457.8 mg
- Fat: 5.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.5 g
- Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 34.9 g
- Cholesterol: 142 mg
Keywords: Meatloaf, Mashed Potato
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
More super delicious Meatloaf Recipes to try out:
- Best Monkey Gland Sauce Meatloaf
- Vegan Chickpea Meatless Meatloaf
- Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
2 thoughts on “Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato”
Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.