Taste the comfort of our tasty and super delicious Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato.
Come over, check this out, and taste our tasty and super delicious Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato!
- ±800g extra lean beef mince
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic (you can also use store-bought bottled garlic)
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 4 tbs sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 medium finely chopped fresh white button mushrooms
- a dash of Salt
- a dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 springs of fresh baby dill (optional)
- 4 medium potatoes
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spray a 12-cup cupcake pan
- Divide the mixture and fill each well.
- Place the cupcake pan on a foil-lined baking tray to catch any spills
- Bake at 350F / 180C for 30-40 minutes, till done.
- Remove from oven and spoon out each meat ‘cupcake’ and place on the tinfoil-lined baking tray.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes
- Cook in water till soft and mash till no lumps are visible
- Add butter and spices (as I do not use salted water) and mix through
- It should be the consistency of icing sugar and you should be able to pipe it.
- Green end of spring onions, cut into thin rings
- Red or orange pepper, cut into small pieces for decoration.
- Pipe the mashed potato onto the meat cupcakes and decorate them.
- Return to oven and broil at 450F till you have a nice brown color.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and Owner) The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes- Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 457.8 mg
- Fat: 5.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.5 g
- Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 34.9 g
- Cholesterol: 142 mg
Keywords: Meatloaf, Mashed Potato
This post was added to the following link party: #ANYTHINGGOES LINKY 386
More super delicious Meatloaf Recipes to try out: