As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Milk Cheese Coconut Fudge will have you and your family raving and asking for more, so do make a double or triple recipe now.
What is a mawa called?
Khoa, khoya, khowa or mawa is a dairy food widely used in the cuisines of the Indian subcontinent, encompassing India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. It is made of either dried whole milk or milk thickened by heating in an open iron pan. It is lower in moisture than typical fresh cheeses such as ricotta.
5 Ingredient Milk Cheese Coconut Fudge
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Cake, Cupcakes, Cookies and Tarts
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Indian
Are you familiar with these Milk Cheese Coconut Fudge? If not, then this is a must-try so get in the kitchen and be sure to make more than one batch as everyone will ask for more.
- 1 cup of Desiccated Coconut powder
- 1 cup of Cashew powder
- 1/2 cup of Milk cheese (Mawa)
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cardamom powder
- Chopped pistachios (for garnishing as required)
Note: You can adjust the sugar according to your taste
- First of all mix well: Mawa (Milk cheese), Coconut powder, and cashew powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar (1 cup) & water (1/4 cup) in a kadhai (a very large round metal pot used for cooking over a fire) and make two strings of sugar syrup.
- Add dry ingredients in sugar syrup and mix properly on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease a tray with clarified butter (ghee) and spread this mixture evenly into the tray.
- Let it cool for 10-15 minutes
- Cut into pieces and garnish with chopped pistachios.
- Enjoy the taste.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Sneha from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 block
- Calories: 917
- Sugar: 32.3 g
- Sodium: 51.4 mg
- Fat: 66.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 66.8 g
- Fiber: 5.3 g
- Protein: 27.1 g
- Cholesterol: 6.3 mg
Keywords: Milk Cheese, Coconut Fudge
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
More Fudge Recipes to try out:
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.